Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lizzard Nest Ranch

I had a customer call that loved lizzards, and was building a new home on the family's farm. On the farm were some old buildings that were falling down and a cissern that she wanted to include in the painting. She also had pictures of her iguana that she had for years. Going from pictures of the farm and the iguana, I came up with this landscape The dog was a neighbor's that was in one of her photos-she thought it would look nice in the picture-and of course it is looking a a lizzard:) The  other picture is the deco tiles that I painted for the rest of  the kitchen. This was painted on tumbled stone. After painting it, I sent her pictures,asking if I need to change anything. She said the only thing would be to make the buildings even more run down- which I did. Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment